Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.08.2023, 22:53 #8
elbandido elbandido вне форума

Поблагодарили 3 в 3 сообщениях

I understand how to create a topic on the OpenATV forum.
I read the description and specifications of the Ustym 4K S2 OTT X BEFORE I paid money for it. It is a nice entry level receiver.

Enigma2 image groups such as OpenATV can solve many problems with the enigma2 operating system, but they normally Do Not have any way to fix issues with Closed Source items such as drivers. There may be someone at OpenATV Forum that has access to Closed Source items such as drivers, but usually it is a waste of time to mess with an enigma2 image group over Closed Source items. This is the reason I asked here....

The Ustym 4K S2 OTT X and many other receivers with the same ATSC issue was fixed on OpenPLi forum by someone who had Closed source access:
https://forums.openpli.org/topic/879...uner-id/page-2

The only other thing I see that needs repair right now is the DVB-S/S2 blindscan binary file. Again, this will be something that is Closed Source. It is reasonable to think the uClan forum might have someone that has access to the Closed Source items that are in the uClan receiver. But apparently, no one here is capable or has access.

I emailed uClan and never got any reply. I guess they are not interested....

Thanks again for suggesting the OpenATV forum. The Ustym 4K S2 OTT X is a nice little receiver. Would like to see it working properly! Maybe one day it will.
elbandido вне форума   Ответить с цитированием